Postpartum Skincare Tips
After delivery, hormone fluctuations can cause a variety of skin issues — from acne to blotchy discolorations. The first few months can be very exhausting and busy taking care of the baby but here are some really simple tips which mothers can follow during that busy schedule.
- Cleansing:- Wash away excess oil with a mild cleanser twice daily
- Apply moisturizer after washing
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. This will help support liver function, as well, helping to stabilize your hormones.
- Eat dark green, leafy vegetables such as broccoli, arugula, kale and spinach. These types of vegetables are full of the vitamins and minerals your skin requires to stay healthy.
- Apply vitamin E oil, olive oil or cocoa butter to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Avoid stretch mark creams with unfamiliar ingredients, because they can be dangerous if you’re breastfeeding.
- Apply sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun. Using sunscreen and covering up when outside can help fade pregnancy-related pigmentation patches called chloasma.
- Make sleep a priority. Plenty of sleep equals healthy skin. Try to sleep whenever your newborn sleeps.
Cucciku recommends using the following products
+ Virgin Coconut Oil: –
It helps to fade stretch marks and soothe and prevent cracked nipples.
+ Herbal Massage Oil: -.
All-natural oil infused with lemongrass and other tropical herbs It nourishes and revitalizes for smooth and supple skin. Stimulates blood circulation, promotes release of water retention and flatulence. Stimulates metabolism and assists the lymphatic system for the elimination of wastes throughout the body. Provides relief to back pain, stiff shoulder and neck, swollen and puffy ankles.
+ Brown Formulation Body Soap: –
It gently removes dead skin cells and stimulates blood circulation. Improves overall skin condition and is effective in removing brown spots on neck, underarm, inner thighs, abdomen and relieving skin rashes.
+ Boreh Body Scrub: –
It is a combination of herbs with warming properties. It stimulates blood circulation and lightens pigmentation caused by hormonal change, example dark spots around abdomen, neck, underarm and inner thighs.
+ Herbal Bath: –
It is traditional blend of highly aromatic herbs rich with essential oils and with anti-inflammatory properties
+ Feminine Herbal Wash: –
It is a mixture of herbs rich in essential oils, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.It keeps genital area clean, deodorized, fresh and cool. It promotes healing of stitches, reduces swelling. It contracts genital tissues and promotes strengthening of vaginal muscles.