Postnatal Ayurvedic Herbal Massage
Silver Package offers a blend of the following two herbal oils.
- Ayurvedic Herbal Oil
- Pure Coconut Oil
Silver Package Features
Mother Massage – 45 mins
- Full Body – Massage using Ayurvedic Herbal Oil
Baby Massage – 30 mins
- Full Body – Massage using Pure Coconut Oil.
- Colic Abdomen Massage
Silver Package Oils: – Benefits, Instructions & Ingredients
AYURVEDIC HERBAL OIL (For Mother)
Benefits of Ayurvedic Herbal Oil
The Ayurvedic Herbal Oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principles and has been used traditionally for medical purposes. It is very beneficial when used during Post Natal Massage. It helps the regeneration of the skin-cells. It relieves body ache and muscular pain. It has two major effects inside the body when it is applied externally.
- It is an anti-inflammatory and strengthening herbal medicine. It reduces inflammation of nerves, bones, joints, muscles and tendons.
- It provides strength to them and restores their natural functions.
The Ayurvedic Herbal Oil is also useful in the treatment of neuro muscular problems, osteoarthritis neurological diseases, disorders of bones and joints.
Side Effects of Ayurveda Herbal Oil
No side effects are known with this oil, on external administration
Sesame Oil – Cinnamomum Camphora – Trachyspermum ammi (Carom/Ajwain)
Milk, Sesamum indicum, Sida cordifolia, Hordeum vulgare, Zizhyphus jujube, Dolichos biflorus, Withania somnifera, Ipomoea digitata, Asparagus racemosa, Rubia cordifolia, Aegle marmelos, Gmelina arborea, Stereospermum suvaeolens, Oroxylum indicum, Premna integrifolia, Desmodium gangetium, Pseudarthria viscida, Aerva lanata, Solanum indicum, Tribulus terrestris, Cedrus deodara, Hemidesmus indicus, Rock salt, Trigonella foenumgraecum, Parmelia perlata, Acorus calamus, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Commiphora myrrha, Anethum sowa, Vigna radiata, Vigna pilosa, Elettaria cardamomum, Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Instructions: How to Use
Instructions : How to Use
- Pour oil onto palms and rub palms together to warm oil and activate the herbal ingredients.
- Apply all over body (avoiding above the neck) with firm strokes, paying particular attention to areas needing toning. Not be used on the breasts, for breastfeeding mums or on babies
- Take shower with lukewarm water after an hour of application
- For caesarean birth, avoid the stitches. The oil is not intended to be used for internal administration.
PURE COCONUT OIL (For Baby)
Benefits of Pure Coconut Oil
- Allergies/Hay Fever – rub a little inside the nostrils for quick relief. The pollen will cling to the oil.
- Baby Acne – apply a thin layer onto areas affected with baby acne twice daily until gone.
- Anti-microbial properties : Coconut oil has great anti-microbial properties. Coconut oil key constituents lauric acid and capric acid – both are known to show anti-microbial effect when broken down. So when coconut oil is applied on skin it helps skin get rid of harmful bacteria and fungus which breed on it. Thus saving babies from infectious diseases
- Healthy skin : Coconut oil has vitamin E in it. Vitamin E is well known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer.
- Haircare :- Coconut oil can be used to give a head massage to both baby and mother. It is rich in lauric acid which has a high affinity for hair protein, and easily penetrates inside the hair shaft.
- Easy absorption :The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through the skin and into the cell structure of the connective tissues.
- Bruises – Apply directly to the bruise, coconut oil enhances the healing process by reducing swelling and redness.
- Burns – apply to burn site immediately and continue applying until healed. Will reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing
- Cradle Cap –Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily.
- Croup – Mamas around the globe swear by a mixture of coconut oil and essential oils rubbed onto their child’s chest.
- Diaper Rash Salve – Very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals.
- Hang Nails – apply to the hang nail to prevent infection and promote healing
- No stains: coconut oil leaves any stains.
Instructions:How to Use
- Pour oil in palm, rub and apply all over baby’s body, including the hair.
- Is safe to be used for breast massage as well for breast feeding mothers