Herbal Massage Oil For Baby-Cucciku-Mother & Baby Care
Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Benefits of TANAMERA Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil for ‘Baby Massage’
Virgin coconut oil extracted by the cold compression method is considered better than that extracted by the fermentation method, since the oil extracted by fermentation has higher moisture content and goes rancid quicker. Virgin coconut oil undergoes no or very minimal processing. It is subjected to very low, if not totally nil, heat and sunlight
Thus in comparison to ordinary coconut oil, virgin coconut oil is richer in benefits, higher in vitamin content, minerals, medium chain fatty acids, taste, fragrance, and even the amount of protein. Its antioxidant properties are far better than those of ordinary coconut oil. This preserves all the natural goodness of this oil (including a high content of vitamin-E).Virgin coconut oil also does not go rancid easily. VCO can be used for:-
- Baby’s constipation – Lubricate a Q-tip (be careful – only insert slightly!) or rectal thermometer with coconut oil and insert into baby’s bum for constipation relief.
- Allergies/Hay Fever – rub a little inside the nostrils for quick relief. The pollen will cling to the oil.
- Baby Acne – apply a thin layer onto areas affected with baby acne twice daily until gone.
- Anti-microbial properties: Coconut oil has great anti-microbial properties. . Coconut oil key constituents lauric acid and capric acid – both are known to show anti-microbial effect when broken down. So when coconut oil is applied on skin it helps skin get rid of harmful bacteria and fungus which breed on it. Thus saving babies from infectious diseases
- Healthy skin : Coconut oil has vitamin E in it. Vitamin E is well known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer.
- Haircare :- Coconut oil can be used to give a head massage to both baby and mother. It is rich in lauric acid which has a high affinity for hair protein, and easily penetrates inside the hair shaft.
- Easy absorption: The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through the skin and into the cell structure of the connective tissues.
- Bruises – Apply directly to the bruise, coconut oil enhances the healing process by reducing swelling and redness.
- Burns – apply to burn site immediately and continue applying until healed. Will reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing
- Cradle Cap –Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily.
- Croup – Mamas around the globe swear by a mixture of coconut oil and essential oils rubbed onto their child’s chest.
- Diaper Rash Salve – Very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals.
- Hang Nails – apply to the hang nail to prevent infection and promote healing
- No stains: coconut oil does not leave any stain.
We recommend keeping VCO at room temperature- above 24 degrees celcius. Pure VCO solidifies at temperatures below 24 degrees celcius – becoming milky white instead of clear and transparent.
If you ever need to melt it, do not put VCO directly on the heat(as VCO is subjected to very low, if not totally nil, heat and sunlight). Instead, put it in a small cup and put the cup in warm water.
Instructions: How to Use
- Pour oil in palm, rub and apply all over baby’s body, including the hair.
- Is safe to be used for breast massage as well for breast feeding mothers
Receive a Complete Do-It Yourself Postnatal Care Set with our Gold Massage Package for Mom & Baby!
Click each product for ingredients, instructions & benefits.